Zanetis Power Attachments becomes RoadHog
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Zanetis Power Attachments changed its name to RoadHog to better identify its core product line and to enhance brand awareness, the company says.
The company’s website has been redesigned and is now roadhog-inc.com. The company’s ownership remains the same, and nothing else is affected except for the accounting side of the business. All payables should be made to RoadHog, rather than Zanetis Power Attachments.
RoadHog will display its current models at CONEXPO in March at Booth 31921.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business379 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update349 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views