Zanetis Power Attachments becomes RoadHog
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Zanetis Power Attachments changed its name to RoadHog to better identify its core product line and to enhance brand awareness, the company says.
The company’s website has been redesigned and is now roadhog-inc.com. The company’s ownership remains the same, and nothing else is affected except for the accounting side of the business. All payables should be made to RoadHog, rather than Zanetis Power Attachments.
RoadHog will display its current models at CONEXPO in March at Booth 31921.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views