Yokohama Tire to increase tire prices
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 22, 2010
Yokohama Tire will increase prices on its light and medium commercial truck and off-the-road tires in the United States, effective Jan. 1, 2011. The adjustments are due to continued increases in the cost of raw materials and energy-related expenses.
Commercial tires will increase by up to 6 percent, while OTR (bias and radial) will increase by up to 5 percent. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Yokohama’s product line, visit yokohamatire.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges141 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes123 Views