Yokohama Tire to increase tire prices
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 22, 2010
Yokohama Tire will increase prices on its light and medium commercial truck and off-the-road tires in the United States, effective Jan. 1, 2011. The adjustments are due to continued increases in the cost of raw materials and energy-related expenses.
Commercial tires will increase by up to 6 percent, while OTR (bias and radial) will increase by up to 5 percent. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Yokohama’s product line, visit yokohamatire.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views