Yokohama Tire to increase tire prices
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 22, 2010
Yokohama Tire will increase prices on its light and medium commercial truck and off-the-road tires in the United States, effective Jan. 1, 2011. The adjustments are due to continued increases in the cost of raw materials and energy-related expenses.
Commercial tires will increase by up to 6 percent, while OTR (bias and radial) will increase by up to 5 percent. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Yokohama’s product line, visit yokohamatire.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views