Yokohama Tire to increase tire prices
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 22, 2010
Yokohama Tire will increase prices on its light and medium commercial truck and off-the-road tires in the United States, effective Jan. 1, 2011. The adjustments are due to continued increases in the cost of raw materials and energy-related expenses.
Commercial tires will increase by up to 6 percent, while OTR (bias and radial) will increase by up to 5 percent. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Yokohama’s product line, visit yokohamatire.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views