Yokohama Tire to increase tire prices
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 22, 2010
Yokohama Tire will increase prices on its light and medium commercial truck and off-the-road tires in the United States, effective Jan. 1, 2011. The adjustments are due to continued increases in the cost of raw materials and energy-related expenses.
Commercial tires will increase by up to 6 percent, while OTR (bias and radial) will increase by up to 5 percent. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Yokohama’s product line, visit yokohamatire.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group351 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines178 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views