Yokohama Tire to increase tire prices
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 22, 2010
Yokohama Tire will increase prices on its light and medium commercial truck and off-the-road tires in the United States, effective Jan. 1, 2011. The adjustments are due to continued increases in the cost of raw materials and energy-related expenses.
Commercial tires will increase by up to 6 percent, while OTR (bias and radial) will increase by up to 5 percent. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Yokohama’s product line, visit yokohamatire.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving352 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget225 Views