Yokohama Tire Corp. names new president
Better Roads Staff | May 26, 2011
Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) announced that Yasushi Tanaka will be the company’s new president and CEO, effective June 29. Tanaka succeeds Takao Oishi, who has been at the helm of YTC since April 2008.
Tanaka, who joined YRC in 1982, will now be based at YTC’s corporate headquarters in Fullerton, California. His promotion also includes being named president of Yokohama Corporation of America and president of Yokohama Corporation of North America. Tanaka remains a YRC corporate officer.
Oishi, who has been assigned to director and managing corporate officer effective June 29, returns to Japan as general manager of Industrial Products Business Group.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2146 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1322 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...903 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones543 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house529 Views