Yes, we should.
John Latta | April 26, 2011
Looking at the latest Washington Technology it’s hard not to jump back from the screen at the sight of this headline:
Should we care if a contractor dies in a warzone?
WT makes the point that military deaths are quickly well publicized,
“Meanwhile, contractors are seen as expendable or of little consequence, although they are vital to fulfilling operations, said Jacques Gansler, formerly undersecretary of defense for acquisition, logistics and technology.”
Read the WT story and see if you feel a little undervalued.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views