Yes, we should.
John Latta | April 26, 2011
Looking at the latest Washington Technology it’s hard not to jump back from the screen at the sight of this headline:
Should we care if a contractor dies in a warzone?
WT makes the point that military deaths are quickly well publicized,
“Meanwhile, contractors are seen as expendable or of little consequence, although they are vital to fulfilling operations, said Jacques Gansler, formerly undersecretary of defense for acquisition, logistics and technology.”
Read the WT story and see if you feel a little undervalued.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views