Yes, we should.
John Latta | April 26, 2011
Looking at the latest Washington Technology it’s hard not to jump back from the screen at the sight of this headline:
Should we care if a contractor dies in a warzone?
WT makes the point that military deaths are quickly well publicized,
“Meanwhile, contractors are seen as expendable or of little consequence, although they are vital to fulfilling operations, said Jacques Gansler, formerly undersecretary of defense for acquisition, logistics and technology.”
Read the WT story and see if you feel a little undervalued.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views