Yes, we should.
John Latta | April 26, 2011
Looking at the latest Washington Technology it’s hard not to jump back from the screen at the sight of this headline:
Should we care if a contractor dies in a warzone?
WT makes the point that military deaths are quickly well publicized,
“Meanwhile, contractors are seen as expendable or of little consequence, although they are vital to fulfilling operations, said Jacques Gansler, formerly undersecretary of defense for acquisition, logistics and technology.”
Read the WT story and see if you feel a little undervalued.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1558 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority852 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker771 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles725 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours555 Views