Yes, we should.
John Latta | April 26, 2011
Looking at the latest Washington Technology it’s hard not to jump back from the screen at the sight of this headline:
Should we care if a contractor dies in a warzone?
WT makes the point that military deaths are quickly well publicized,
“Meanwhile, contractors are seen as expendable or of little consequence, although they are vital to fulfilling operations, said Jacques Gansler, formerly undersecretary of defense for acquisition, logistics and technology.”
Read the WT story and see if you feel a little undervalued.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?483 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group278 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views