Yes, we should.
Looking at the latest Washington Technology it’s hard not to jump back from the screen at the sight of this headline:
Should we care if a contractor dies in a warzone?
WT makes the point that military deaths are quickly well publicized,
“Meanwhile, contractors are seen as expendable or of little consequence, although they are vital to fulfilling operations, said Jacques Gansler, formerly undersecretary of defense for acquisition, logistics and technology.”
Read the WT story and see if you feel a little undervalued.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding615 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable482 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future347 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold300 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views