WRRDA cloud and other puns
Amanda Bayhi | May 30, 2014
So Congress has passed the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA). What now?
Well, now we wait for President Obama to sign the bill.
But Politico writer Adam Snider has a couple of other ideas on how to fill that waiting period.
Snider briefly brought back #WRRDApuns (initiated last year, shortly after the bill was introduced) on Twitter last week. Though the hashtag didn’t elicit many tweets, there are a few worth checking out, most from Snider himself.
There’s also a word cloud (or, as Snider calls it, a “WRRDA cloud”), created Thursday by Politico, that presents a visual representation of the most-used words and phrases in the text of the water bill. (See the word cloud above.)
Do you have any good WRRDA puns? Share them in the comments, or email me at email@example.com. (And, hey, even if they’re more on the cringe-worthy side, share them anyway. The worst puns really are the best, right?)
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]793 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views