(World of Concrete report) New Cushman utility vehicle designed just for jobsites
Amy Materson | February 13, 2013
The 16-horsepower Hauler 1500X, not designed for recreational use, is meant for transporting tools and personnel quickly around large jobsites. The vehicle has top speed of 16 mph and numerous safety features available as options.
The Hauler is 4×2 with standard manual diff and a 1,000-pound payload capacity. ROPS and FOPS options are available. The Hauler 1500X is powered by gas; Cushman also has diesel models available as well as optional electric. The company also recently launched a 4×4 model with a 13,000-pound total payload capacity.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views