(World of Concrete report) New Cushman utility vehicle designed just for jobsites
Amy Materson | February 13, 2013
The 16-horsepower Hauler 1500X, not designed for recreational use, is meant for transporting tools and personnel quickly around large jobsites. The vehicle has top speed of 16 mph and numerous safety features available as options.
The Hauler is 4×2 with standard manual diff and a 1,000-pound payload capacity. ROPS and FOPS options are available. The Hauler 1500X is powered by gas; Cushman also has diesel models available as well as optional electric. The company also recently launched a 4×4 model with a 13,000-pound total payload capacity.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker790 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views