(World of Concrete report) New Cushman utility vehicle designed just for jobsites
Amy Materson | February 13, 2013
The 16-horsepower Hauler 1500X, not designed for recreational use, is meant for transporting tools and personnel quickly around large jobsites. The vehicle has top speed of 16 mph and numerous safety features available as options.
The Hauler is 4×2 with standard manual diff and a 1,000-pound payload capacity. ROPS and FOPS options are available. The Hauler 1500X is powered by gas; Cushman also has diesel models available as well as optional electric. The company also recently launched a 4×4 model with a 13,000-pound total payload capacity.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update332 Views