(World of Concrete report) New Cushman utility vehicle designed just for jobsites
Amy Materson | February 13, 2013
The 16-horsepower Hauler 1500X, not designed for recreational use, is meant for transporting tools and personnel quickly around large jobsites. The vehicle has top speed of 16 mph and numerous safety features available as options.
The Hauler is 4×2 with standard manual diff and a 1,000-pound payload capacity. ROPS and FOPS options are available. The Hauler 1500X is powered by gas; Cushman also has diesel models available as well as optional electric. The company also recently launched a 4×4 model with a 13,000-pound total payload capacity.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views