(World of Concrete report) New Cushman utility vehicle designed just for jobsites
Amy Materson | February 13, 2013
The 16-horsepower Hauler 1500X, not designed for recreational use, is meant for transporting tools and personnel quickly around large jobsites. The vehicle has top speed of 16 mph and numerous safety features available as options.
The Hauler is 4×2 with standard manual diff and a 1,000-pound payload capacity. ROPS and FOPS options are available. The Hauler 1500X is powered by gas; Cushman also has diesel models available as well as optional electric. The company also recently launched a 4×4 model with a 13,000-pound total payload capacity.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views