World of Concrete 2012 releases mobile app
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 19, 2011
World of Concrete, in partnership with Maryland-based Core-Apps, on Dec. 19 released a new mobile app available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry. The new offering gives attendees and exhibitors access to a fully integrated trade show solution that streamlines real-time information including alerts, interactive floor plan and networking tools.
“The World of Concrete Show App is a great tool that will really make your trip to the show even more productive,” said Rick McConnell, president of Hanley Wood Exhibitions for World of Concrete, in a written statement. “The map feature to navigate the show floor, the calendar option, show alerts and detailed seminar information updates are just a couple of the cool features that will enhance your show experience. Be sure and download as soon as you can!”
The World of Concrete App provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities:
- Dashboard with real-time info.
- Interactive floor map
- Alerts from the show organizer
- Networking tools to stay connected to colleagues and friends
- Twitter and Facebook integration
iPhone (plus, iPod Touch & iPad) and Android users: visit your App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for WOC 2012. Blackberry and all other web browser-enabled phone users: point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/woc2012 to be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views