Worksaver: Clamp-on snow blades install easily
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 5, 2011
Worksaver Inc.‘s new clamp-on snow blades are ideal for compact tractors with non-quick-attach buckets. These clamp-on snow blades are designed to install easily and to remove with a chain and turnbuckle system. The attaching frame easily slides over the bucket cutting edge and the frame extends under the bucket bottom for complete support of the system.
This snow blade features 3/8- by 6-inch cutting edge of 1044 steel and the ability to angle right or left. The clamp-on snow blade is available in 5- and 6-foot models.
MORE FROM Better Bridges Research Papers
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views