Worksaver: Clamp-on snow blades install easily
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 5, 2011
Worksaver Inc.‘s new clamp-on snow blades are ideal for compact tractors with non-quick-attach buckets. These clamp-on snow blades are designed to install easily and to remove with a chain and turnbuckle system. The attaching frame easily slides over the bucket cutting edge and the frame extends under the bucket bottom for complete support of the system.
This snow blade features 3/8- by 6-inch cutting edge of 1044 steel and the ability to angle right or left. The clamp-on snow blade is available in 5- and 6-foot models.
MORE FROM Better Bridges Research Papers
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views