Worksaver: Clamp-on snow blades install easily
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 5, 2011
Worksaver Inc.‘s new clamp-on snow blades are ideal for compact tractors with non-quick-attach buckets. These clamp-on snow blades are designed to install easily and to remove with a chain and turnbuckle system. The attaching frame easily slides over the bucket cutting edge and the frame extends under the bucket bottom for complete support of the system.
This snow blade features 3/8- by 6-inch cutting edge of 1044 steel and the ability to angle right or left. The clamp-on snow blade is available in 5- and 6-foot models.
MORE FROM Better Bridges Research Papers
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views