Worksaver: Clamp-on snow blades install easily
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 5, 2011
Worksaver Inc.‘s new clamp-on snow blades are ideal for compact tractors with non-quick-attach buckets. These clamp-on snow blades are designed to install easily and to remove with a chain and turnbuckle system. The attaching frame easily slides over the bucket cutting edge and the frame extends under the bucket bottom for complete support of the system.
This snow blade features 3/8- by 6-inch cutting edge of 1044 steel and the ability to angle right or left. The clamp-on snow blade is available in 5- and 6-foot models.
MORE FROM Better Bridges Research Papers
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views