Workflow, Training and Support Content for Autodesk Revit MEP Added to Pinnacle Series
Better Roads Staff | November 30, 2011
DUBUQUE, Iowa, November 29, 2011 – Eagle Point Software Corporation, an Autodesk Preferred Industry Partner, announced the release of its Pinnacle Series for MEP. This revolutionary technology delivers multiple Autodesk implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. Through a combination of software and services, design professionals access onscreen workflow, cheat sheet & video content, and receive unlimited live training and technical support.
This latest release of Pinnacle Series adds to the existing content for Civil Engineering, Architecture and Structural Engineering design professionals utilizing Autodesk technology.
“With this release of Pinnacle Series, we have expanded our resource content to help a wider range of AEC design professionals use Autodesk BIM technology,” explains Brad Heil, Vice President of Products & Services at Eagle Point. “Getting BIM software deployed and utilized properly is key for any firm in today’s competitive project environment. And Pinnacle Series’ unique approach and comprehensive content enables companies to implement standard procedures, train people and help users when they’re stuck.”
Pinnacle Series helps firms get the most out of their Autodesk software investments and enables them to spend less money on training and decrease lost billable time. Workflows, Cheat Sheets, Videos, On-line Training, Chat and Technical Support resources are included to:
- Successfully implement systems/procedures defining an organization’s way of doing work.
- Teach people how to do their work and how to use the tools to maximize profitability.
- Increase efficiency by helping people help themselves when they get stuck.
Content is delivered through a concurrent user and perpetual license model, meaning organizations can buy just what they need and never lose the purchased content.
To learn more about the Pinnacle Series, visit http://www2.eaglepoint.com/e/8352/s-pinnacleseries-index-html-ps/2Z7C0/116777566.
About Eagle Point Software Corporation
Since 1983, Eagle Point Software Corporation has been delivering technical software and services to the AEC market. As an Autodesk Preferred Industry Partner and authorized Autodesk Developer, ISV and Government partner we offer desktop solutions that run on AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Autodesk Revit platforms. By offering products and services that complement the Autodesk family of products, we help our architectural and engineering clients to use Autodesk technology more productively, enabling them to maximize returns on their technology investments. For more information, please visit http://www2.eaglepoint.com/e/8352/2011-11-28/2Z7CA/116777566.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views