Work truck association qualifieds three companies for Member Verification Program
Staff Report | January 8, 2013
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry,has qualified three companies for its Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending December 2012.
The MVP recognizes companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, 14 companies have requalified for the MVP this quarter. The program currently includes 259 member companies.
The MVP recognizes distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
“MVP member companies belong to a select group of organizations recognized for taking steps to comply with key quality standards,” said NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey. “We congratulate these companies for going the extra mile.”
The newest MVPs as of Dec. 31, 2012 are the following:
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment of Mid-Atlantic, Baltimore, MD
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center-Quincy, Quincy, IL
- Link Mfg., Ltd., Sioux Center, IA
Members that have renewed their MVP status as of Dec. 31, 2012 are the following:
- Able Equipment Company, Casper, WY
- Brake & Clutch, Inc., Salem, MA
- Carson Manufacturing Co., Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Cherokee Truck Equipment, LLC, Chattanooga, TN
- Elkhart Coach Div of Forest River, Inc., Elkhart, IN
- Fabrication & Truck Equipment, Inc., dba Washington Auto Carriage, Spokane, WA
- Fiber-Tech Industries, Inc., Spokane, WA
- Lancaster Truck Bodies, Lancaster, PA
- Levan Machine & Truck Equipment, Fleetwood, PA
- L-Z Truck Equipment, Inc., Roseville, MN
- National Van Builders, Inc., Attleboro, MA
- RMS (A Division of Stoms Companies, LLC), Westminster, MD
- Rockport Commercial Vehicles, Elkhart, IN
- Time Mfg. Co., Waco, TX
MVP companies must re-verify every three years.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Firearms to be used for road construction800 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes619 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views