Woods Equipment sees double-digit growth
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | April 7, 2011
Woods Equipment Company’s construction division advanced its market position in 2010 with double-digit growth. The company attributed these results to its ability to deliver products to its dealers within 10 days of ordering. This quick turnaround helps the company ensure their dealers remain competitive, says Jerry Johnson, the president of Woods Products Division.
Looking ahead, the company says it expects continued strength in the market this year. Johnson says Woods will continue to invest in the company, employees and dealers.
Woods Equipment Company, headquartered in Oregon, Illinois, manufactures attachments and implements and distributes aftermarket parts. The company serves a dealer network of agricultural, landscape and construction professionals with products marketed under the brand names Woods, Alitec, Central Fabricators, Gannon, Wain-Roy, WoodsCare and Tisco.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views