Woods Equipment sees double-digit growth
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | April 7, 2011
Woods Equipment Company’s construction division advanced its market position in 2010 with double-digit growth. The company attributed these results to its ability to deliver products to its dealers within 10 days of ordering. This quick turnaround helps the company ensure their dealers remain competitive, says Jerry Johnson, the president of Woods Products Division.
Looking ahead, the company says it expects continued strength in the market this year. Johnson says Woods will continue to invest in the company, employees and dealers.
Woods Equipment Company, headquartered in Oregon, Illinois, manufactures attachments and implements and distributes aftermarket parts. The company serves a dealer network of agricultural, landscape and construction professionals with products marketed under the brand names Woods, Alitec, Central Fabricators, Gannon, Wain-Roy, WoodsCare and Tisco.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views