Woods Equipment sees double-digit growth
Woods Equipment Company’s construction division advanced its market position in 2010 with double-digit growth. The company attributed these results to its ability to deliver products to its dealers within 10 days of ordering. This quick turnaround helps the company ensure their dealers remain competitive, says Jerry Johnson, the president of Woods Products Division.
Looking ahead, the company says it expects continued strength in the market this year. Johnson says Woods will continue to invest in the company, employees and dealers.
Woods Equipment Company, headquartered in Oregon, Illinois, manufactures attachments and implements and distributes aftermarket parts. The company serves a dealer network of agricultural, landscape and construction professionals with products marketed under the brand names Woods, Alitec, Central Fabricators, Gannon, Wain-Roy, WoodsCare and Tisco.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)479 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says257 Views