Woods Equipment sees double-digit growth
Woods Equipment Company’s construction division advanced its market position in 2010 with double-digit growth. The company attributed these results to its ability to deliver products to its dealers within 10 days of ordering. This quick turnaround helps the company ensure their dealers remain competitive, says Jerry Johnson, the president of Woods Products Division.
Looking ahead, the company says it expects continued strength in the market this year. Johnson says Woods will continue to invest in the company, employees and dealers.
Woods Equipment Company, headquartered in Oregon, Illinois, manufactures attachments and implements and distributes aftermarket parts. The company serves a dealer network of agricultural, landscape and construction professionals with products marketed under the brand names Woods, Alitec, Central Fabricators, Gannon, Wain-Roy, WoodsCare and Tisco.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141015 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields342 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers266 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future259 Views