Woman and Machine?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 6, 2013
Man and Machine?
I’m here, and I’m a fiesty Better Roads female editor.
Watch out John Deere hybrid 644K wheel loader. It’s woman editor and machine.
You may run on part electric, part diesel. I run on coffee (espresso, that is!) and words with a little — O.K. a lot — of fun thrown in.
I’m off to cover another press event, but look for full coverage on the John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader and 332E skid steer on the Better Roads website later today and in our daily e-newsletter tomorrow. (If you aren’t receiving our new daily e-newsletter with the latest blog posts and the three top news stories of the day, let me know at email@example.com. I’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right people to get you subscribed.)
If you’ve visited the John Deere booth (Central Hall, Booth 5861) at World of Concrete 2013 and have your own Man and Machine photo, I’d love for you to post it to our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine) and/or send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can post it to our blog).
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views