WOC Crews That Rock contest to begin September 9
Amanda Bayhi | August 20, 2013
Crews will have the chance to enter in one of two categories: Community Service/Not-For-Profit and Commercial/For-Profit. Projects must have been completed between January 1, 2013, and November 8, 2013, to be eligible. The deadline to enter a project will be November 8, 2013.
Two crews will win in each category: Audience Award and Experts’ Choice.
All four winning projects will be invited to a winners’ reception at WOC 2014 on January 22 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the CCLive Booth. Winners will also meet TV hosts Dean & Derek, members of CTR sponsor BASF, WOC Show Management and members of the industry press.
The grand prize-winning crew in each category will receive
Up to $1,500 airline credit to fly the crew to WOC 2014
A $500 American Express gift card
Three complimentary rooms in an official WOC hotel during WOC 2013 for your crew
Two free seminars per person
A bag of free WOC “swag” from WOC Show Management and BASF
WOC will begin offering more details about the CTR 2014 entry form in September.
For more details about WOC’s Crews That Rock 2014 contest, visit worldofconcrete.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views