Wirtgen Group to display 41 machines at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | December 31, 2013
Wirtgen Group will display 41 machines at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March.
The company says most of the machines on display will be new i-series products — Tier 4 Interim-compliant equipment with intelligent technology.
Wirtgen America’s 39,600-square-foot indoor stand will feature new asphalt pavers, concrete slipform pavers, cold mills, recyclers, asphalt and soil compactors and mobile crushers.
Among the products to be featured are:
Wirtgen Super 2100-3i with AB 600 TP2 Plus screed (succeeds the Super 2100-2)
Vogele Vision 5200-2i paver with AB 600 TV screed
Vogele Vision MT 3000-2i Power Feeder
Hamm H 25i VC single-drum vibrating compactor
Hamm HD 12 VO tandem smooth-drum compactors
Wirtgen W 250i W 250i cold mill
Wirtgen W 200 Hi cold mill with hydraulic drum drive
Kleeman MC 110 R EVO mobile jaw crusher
Kleeman MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crusher
Kleeman MR 110 ZS EVO II impact crusher
Kleeman MR 130 Z EVO II impact crusher
The Super 2100-3i with AB 600 TP2 Plus screed will be fed by a Wirtgen 3800 CR recycler to simulate cold in-place recycling.
The 10-foot Vision 5200-2i paver with AB 600 TV screed will be fed by Vögele’s new material transfer vehicle for North America, the Vision MT 3000-2i Power Feeder.
To see these products on display at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth #51021 in the Central Hall.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views