Winston-Salem vies for Cat plant
Marcia Gruver Doyle | July 21, 2010
The Winston-Salem City Council will offer a total of $14.35 million to entice Cat to build a plant in the area, reports the Winston-Salem Journal.
Winston-Salem has appeared the most proactive of three cities reportedly up for the plant, which include Montgomery, Alabama, and Spartansburg, South Carolina. Last week, Hyundai Heavy Industries named Montgomery as the site of its new U.S. plant.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views