Win a trip to Vegas from Cat to see new vocational trucks at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2011
Caterpillar will unveil the first model in its full line of Cat Vocational Trucks, the Cat CT660, in Las Vegas at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March. As part of the celebration, Caterpillar is holding an online sweepstakes featuring a trip to Vegas.
The grand prize winner will receive two VIP access passes to attend the invitation-only unveiling event hosted by Caterpillar on Sunday, March 20; roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas to attend the VIP event; accommodations for five nights at a select Las Vegas hotel; five days of rental car use; $750 and two tickets to attend CONEXPO.
Entries can be submitted online through Feb. 22 at www.DriveCat.com. The site also contains detailed information about the sweepstakes, including the official rules. The winning entry will be selected in a random drawing on Feb. 24. The Web site also offers opportunities to sign up for updates on the Cat truck line and to participate in an interactive blog.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority617 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles570 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views