‘Who Makes America’ Contest extends entry deadline
Staff Report | March 8, 2013
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) I Make America campaign has extended the entry deadline for its “Who Makes America” contest to March 18, 2013. The contest is seeking the individual who best “makes America” through hard work, dedication to their community and devotion to American manufacturing.
Supporters can visit I Make America’s Facebook page or website to share their own stories, or nominate a friend, neighbor or co-worker. Supporters are encouraged to forward this communication to colleagues and co-workers so they can participate as well.
The “Who Makes America” contest winner will be announced after a period of public voting from March 18 to March 27, 2013. The winner will be featured as I Make America’s citizen spokesperson and will receive a $1,000 award.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes604 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse497 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views