‘Who Makes America’ Contest extends entry deadline
Staff Report | March 8, 2013
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) I Make America campaign has extended the entry deadline for its “Who Makes America” contest to March 18, 2013. The contest is seeking the individual who best “makes America” through hard work, dedication to their community and devotion to American manufacturing.
Supporters can visit I Make America’s Facebook page or website to share their own stories, or nominate a friend, neighbor or co-worker. Supporters are encouraged to forward this communication to colleagues and co-workers so they can participate as well.
The “Who Makes America” contest winner will be announced after a period of public voting from March 18 to March 27, 2013. The winner will be featured as I Make America’s citizen spokesperson and will receive a $1,000 award.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?698 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax623 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund403 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete268 Views