Where to see the newest trucks, equipment, technology and components + app for it
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 11, 2013
The Work Truck Show 2013, slated to take place March 6-8 at the Indianapolis Convention Center in Indianapolis, Ind., will showcase the latest trucks, equipment, technology and components this year, and an app for it can help attendees better organize their time.
The Green Truck Summit, which is scheduled to provide more than 16 educational sessions, T
The Work Truck Show app, which is available for most mobile devices, will be updated for the 2013 show on Feb. 1.
The app enables users to view the show’s floor plan, browse educational sessions, schedule appointments and find exhibitors featuring products in the New Product Spotlight or Green Product Showcase.
To get it, scan the QR code at www.ntea.com/worktruckshow/index.aspx?id=25950 or go to www.guidebook.com/getit with a smartphone or device. Follow the prompts to download the Guidebook app. Then, open the app, select “Download Guides” and search for “The Work Truck Show.”
To follow coverage from The Work Truck Show, including products released and other news, see “The Work Truck Show 2013″ section in our “Trade Show Coverage” category at www.BetterRoads.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2243 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1269 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans499 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority499 Views