What’s your favorite road?
Now motorists can show off and discuss their favorite roads and fond memories that go along with trips down those roads.
The Asphalt Institute’s publication, Asphalt magazine, is launching a new project, FavoriteRoad.com. The new Web site that showcases photos and stories of the driving public’s favorite roads
The site is for people who are passionate about their driving experience, and draws attention to the roads that drivers like best and why. When posting a photo or story, the site prompts users to also indicate the pavement type of their favorite road.
“With the nation’s increased focus on infrastructure and maintaining our roadways, this Web site showcases the public’s enthusiasm for driving and their realization that their favorite roads are very likely paved with asphalt,” said Peter Grass, president of the Asphalt Institute, in a written statement announcing the new Website.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views