Western Star to launch new Class 8 vocational truck
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 1, 2011
Western Star Trucks Sales Inc. will expand its current product line with the launch of its new Class 8 vocational truck at The Work Truck Show 2011.
Designed specifically for the construction, crane, dump, mixer, roll-off, and municipal segments, the new truck will be on display in the Western Star booth (#933).
“Western Star was built on providing rugged and durable premium products for the vocational market, and our new truck will meet and exceed our customers’ growing demand for a lighter weight, high quality, customizable product,” Mike Jackson, president of Western Star, said in a written statement announcing the planned introduction of the new truck. “We couldn’t be more excited to introduce our current and new customers in the various construction and municipal segments to a new Western Star product that will help them get the job done – both efficiently and with style.
The official countdown to the launch can be found at http://www.onetoughtruck.com.
For additional details about The Work Truck Show, go to http://www.ntea.com/worktruckshow/.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views