Western Star to launch new Class 8 vocational truck
Western Star Trucks Sales Inc. will expand its current product line with the launch of its new Class 8 vocational truck at The Work Truck Show 2011.
Designed specifically for the construction, crane, dump, mixer, roll-off, and municipal segments, the new truck will be on display in the Western Star booth (#933).
“Western Star was built on providing rugged and durable premium products for the vocational market, and our new truck will meet and exceed our customers’ growing demand for a lighter weight, high quality, customizable product,” Mike Jackson, president of Western Star, said in a written statement announcing the planned introduction of the new truck. “We couldn’t be more excited to introduce our current and new customers in the various construction and municipal segments to a new Western Star product that will help them get the job done – both efficiently and with style.
The official countdown to the launch can be found at http://www.onetoughtruck.com.
For additional details about The Work Truck Show, go to http://www.ntea.com/worktruckshow/.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1557 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…570 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California366 Views