Western Star: Bluetooth-enabled radio
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
Western Star Truck Sales, Inc. now has a Bluetooth-enabled radio as an option for its full product line, including the Western Star 4700, 4800, 4900 and 6900 truck models. Mounted in the cab’s overhead console, the Bluetooth technology enables drivers to talk on cell phones hands-free.
Operating through the cab speaker system, the technology mutes the radio when the driver places or receives a call, helping drivers not only keep their eyes on the road, but also stay in compliance with hand-free cell phone laws. The new Bluetooth-enabled system comes standard with Sirius XM Radio and is available to order now for all Western Star truck models.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views