We’re thankful for you
Amanda Bayhi | November 28, 2013
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient.
Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more.
And, as always, thank you for continuing to read Better Roads.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views