We’re thankful for you
Amanda Bayhi | November 28, 2013
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient.
Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more.
And, as always, thank you for continuing to read Better Roads.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles907 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse709 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side549 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views