We’re thankful for you
Amanda Bayhi | November 28, 2013
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient.
Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more.
And, as always, thank you for continuing to read Better Roads.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]799 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views