We’re thankful for you
Amanda Bayhi | November 28, 2013
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient.
Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more.
And, as always, thank you for continuing to read Better Roads.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views