We’re thankful for you
Amanda Bayhi | November 28, 2013
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient.
Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more.
And, as always, thank you for continuing to read Better Roads.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency545 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business362 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views