Wendy A. MacLaughlin joins Hill International as VP
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 29, 2012
Hill International, which manages construction risk, has hired Wendy A. MacLaughlin for the company’s subsidiary McLachlan Lister as a vice president in its Brisbane, Australia office. In her new position, she will be in charge of construction claims and dispute resolution services throughout Australia for Hill’s Construction Claims Group.
MacLaughlin is a chartered civil engineer with more than 20 years of experience in engineering design, planning, scheduling and construction. Her expertise lies in the analysis of delay to engineering and construction projects. Prior to joining Hill, she was a partner with the consulting firm Accuracy and before that was a managing director with Navigant Consulting. MacLaughlin earned her B.E. in civil engineering from the University of Queensland, her M.Sc. in construction project management from the University of Reading, and her M.Sc. in construction law and arbitration from King’s College London.
“Wendy’s expertise and leadership will be a tremendous addition to our already outstanding team of construction consultants in Australia,” said Renny Borhan, senior vice president and managing director of Hill’s Construction Claims Group (International), in a press release.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views