Welcome to BetterRoads.com
John Latta | September 30, 2009
We’re ready to get a little mud on the tires.
Welcome to our new website. We love it, and we’ll be working on it every day to add material and update segments. This is a site that both stands by itself and augments Better Roads magazine. We tried to build something useful to you and not to just build an Internet page because everyone has one.
Today we’re a little bit like teenagers with a hot new muscle car from Mom and Dad for graduation. You’ll see us getting used to it and trying to get the most out of it as the days go by. I’ll be looking to see how you use it and I’d like to hear any suggestions you have to improve it.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2220 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views