Welcome to BetterRoads.com
John Latta | September 30, 2009
We’re ready to get a little mud on the tires.
Welcome to our new website. We love it, and we’ll be working on it every day to add material and update segments. This is a site that both stands by itself and augments Better Roads magazine. We tried to build something useful to you and not to just build an Internet page because everyone has one.
Today we’re a little bit like teenagers with a hot new muscle car from Mom and Dad for graduation. You’ll see us getting used to it and trying to get the most out of it as the days go by. I’ll be looking to see how you use it and I’d like to hear any suggestions you have to improve it.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes618 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers173 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views