Welcome to BetterRoads.com
John Latta | September 30, 2009
We’re ready to get a little mud on the tires.
Welcome to our new website. We love it, and we’ll be working on it every day to add material and update segments. This is a site that both stands by itself and augments Better Roads magazine. We tried to build something useful to you and not to just build an Internet page because everyone has one.
Today we’re a little bit like teenagers with a hot new muscle car from Mom and Dad for graduation. You’ll see us getting used to it and trying to get the most out of it as the days go by. I’ll be looking to see how you use it and I’d like to hear any suggestions you have to improve it.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views