Welcome to BetterRoads.com
John Latta | September 30, 2009
We’re ready to get a little mud on the tires.
Welcome to our new website. We love it, and we’ll be working on it every day to add material and update segments. This is a site that both stands by itself and augments Better Roads magazine. We tried to build something useful to you and not to just build an Internet page because everyone has one.
Today we’re a little bit like teenagers with a hot new muscle car from Mom and Dad for graduation. You’ll see us getting used to it and trying to get the most out of it as the days go by. I’ll be looking to see how you use it and I’d like to hear any suggestions you have to improve it.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views