Welcome to BetterRoads.com
John Latta | September 30, 2009
We’re ready to get a little mud on the tires.
Welcome to our new website. We love it, and we’ll be working on it every day to add material and update segments. This is a site that both stands by itself and augments Better Roads magazine. We tried to build something useful to you and not to just build an Internet page because everyone has one.
Today we’re a little bit like teenagers with a hot new muscle car from Mom and Dad for graduation. You’ll see us getting used to it and trying to get the most out of it as the days go by. I’ll be looking to see how you use it and I’d like to hear any suggestions you have to improve it.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views