Weighing the Options: Should you go back to gravel roads?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 7, 2011
A back to gravel option doesn’t have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce.
Read our “Highway Contractor” article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel road isn’t necessarily and bad choice and what you need to know when making decisions about the future of your state’s or municipality’s roads.
The article can be accessed in the Better Roads Digital Edition here: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-11-04april#page=13&zoom=1
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views