Weighing the Options: Should you go back to gravel roads?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 7, 2011
A back to gravel option doesn’t have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce.
Read our “Highway Contractor” article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel road isn’t necessarily and bad choice and what you need to know when making decisions about the future of your state’s or municipality’s roads.
The article can be accessed in the Better Roads Digital Edition here: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-11-04april#page=13&zoom=1
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs389 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views