Weighing the Options: Should you go back to gravel roads?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 7, 2011
A back to gravel option doesn’t have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce.
Read our “Highway Contractor” article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel road isn’t necessarily and bad choice and what you need to know when making decisions about the future of your state’s or municipality’s roads.
The article can be accessed in the Better Roads Digital Edition here: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-11-04april#page=13&zoom=1
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1919 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views