Weighing the Options: Should you go back to gravel roads?
A back to gravel option doesn’t have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce.
Read our “Highway Contractor” article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel road isn’t necessarily and bad choice and what you need to know when making decisions about the future of your state’s or municipality’s roads.
The article can be accessed in the Better Roads Digital Edition here: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-11-04april#page=13&zoom=1
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views