Weighing the Options: Should you go back to gravel roads?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 7, 2011
A back to gravel option doesn’t have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce.
Read our “Highway Contractor” article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel road isn’t necessarily and bad choice and what you need to know when making decisions about the future of your state’s or municipality’s roads.
The article can be accessed in the Better Roads Digital Edition here: http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=betterroads-11-04april#page=13&zoom=1
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion204 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September169 Views