Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology
WEBINAR DATE: May 14, 2013
Everyone knows that the best way to stretch roadway budgets is to extend the service life of the road themselves.
But is that easier said than done? Learn how to best utilize geosynthetic interlayer technology to extend the life of your asphalt overlays.
For participating in this educational webinar, Tensar is offering the opportunity to earn PDH credits. At the close of the webinar, a link will be provided, prompting attendees to complete a short quiz pertaining to information in the presentation.
Presenter: Nicholas Reck
Director of Pavement Technologies | Tensar International Corp.
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views