WEBINAR tomorrow Failure to Act: The Economic Impact of Current Investment Trends in Surface Transportation Infrastructure
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) is hosting a Webinar to provide information on how Congress’ stalling on a new surface transportation reauthorization bill is hurting the economy, attend the webinar titled “Failure to Act: The Economic Impact of Current Investment Trends in Surface Transportation Infrastructure” will take place at 11 a.m. (EDT) on Thursday, Aug. 18.
Presented by Brian Pallasch of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the webinar will provide details about the findings and implications of a new report on the effects of dwindling surface transportation investment on U.S economic performance.
“Failure to Act: The Economic Impact of Current Investment Trends in Surface Transportation Infrastructure” examines the following:
• The cost to families and businesses of failing transportation infrastructure,
• The impact of surface transportation deficiencies on U.S. economic competitiveness; and
• The levels of new investment needed to avoid serious economic consequences.
This is the first of four economic studies commissioned by ASCE. Subsequent reports will address water and wastewater, energy transmission, and airports and marine ports.
To register for the webinar click here.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)466 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views