WEBINAR: Keeping the Work Zone Safe slated for Jan. 24
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2012
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) is hosting the webinar, “Keeping the Work Zone Safe,” on Jan. 24 at 2 p.m. ET.
The 45-minute webinar will address Version 11 of the the Roadway Construction Safety Consortium’s Roadway Safety+ program, a comprehensive training toll for addressing hazards such as operating close to traffic and around complex machines with limited sight lines.The
The program has been redesigned to be more user-friendly while providing informative and engaging learning tools.
Don Elisburg and Emmett Russell, well-known professionals with decades of experience in helping roadway construction workers address work-zone hazards, will review the software and highlight its features and benefits. The webinar can serve as a “train the trainer” event, teaching those responsible for training individuals involved with work zone construction activities how to put Roadway Safety+ to use.
Webinar Date: Jan. 24, 2013
Webinar Time: 2 p.m. EST
Fee: $35 for NAPA Members; $50 for Non-Members**
Registration: Click here
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes225 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards137 Views