Walker Machinery represents NorAm compact motor graders
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 29, 2010
Walker Machinery, based in Belle, West Virginia, announced today that it now represents the NorAm 65E compact motor grader from their nine locations in West Virginia and Southeastern Ohio.
The long time Caterpillar dealer will sell, rent, and support the 65E at each branch location including their Walker Express Cat Rental Stores.
“Walker Machinery, a company rich in Caterpillar tradition, is proud to represent NorAm Construction Equipment,” says Roger Lilly, Walker marketing manager, in a written press announcement. “The 65E compact motor grader presents an impressive 60 year heritage of quality refinement that is sure to offer our customers added value, performance, and reliability. In addition to our sales organization, Walker Express, the CAT Rental Store is enthusiastic about this new addition to our rental fleet.”
Dave Watson, vice president of NorAm, notes in the same presss announcement: “We are every pleased to have Walker Machinery join our team. Having been a Cat dealer for more that 57 years, Walker is staffed with a very experienced team of professionals and we look forward to working with them to develop solutions to meet their customer’s needs. In West Virginia, the Fiatallis 65 series grader was a staple of almost all paving contractors throughout the state, and we anticipate that Walker will continue that tradition.”
MORE FROM Industry
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes598 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts539 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers160 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views