Wacker Neuson looks to enhance Web presence
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 2, 2011
Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises, partnered with Wacker Neuson, a global manufacturer of light equipment and compact construction machines.
The relationship was formed to increase and enhance the presence of Wacker Neuson’s dealers on the Web. EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is a comprehensive Internet solutions provider for the light equipment and compact construction industries.
Exclusively for participating Wacker Neuson dealers, EWS provides a Web site solution designed to improve communication between dealers and prospective buyers. EWS also offers Wacker Neuson dealers increased opportunities to sell more equipment by assisting dealers in converting Web site traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increases in awareness and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views