Wacker Neuson looks to enhance Web presence
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 2, 2011
Equipment Web Services, a division of Dominion Enterprises, partnered with Wacker Neuson, a global manufacturer of light equipment and compact construction machines.
The relationship was formed to increase and enhance the presence of Wacker Neuson’s dealers on the Web. EWS, a component of the Commercial Web Services family, is a comprehensive Internet solutions provider for the light equipment and compact construction industries.
Exclusively for participating Wacker Neuson dealers, EWS provides a Web site solution designed to improve communication between dealers and prospective buyers. EWS also offers Wacker Neuson dealers increased opportunities to sell more equipment by assisting dealers in converting Web site traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increases in awareness and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views