Wacker Neuson ends contract with Gehl Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 2, 2012
Wacker Neuson ended its long-standing agreement with Gehl Corp., effective Dec. 31, 2011.
Wacker Neuson has been the exclusive manufacturer of Gehl and Mustang branded compact excavators and all wheel steer loaders since 1999.
Christopher Barnard, president and CEO of Wacker Neuson Corp., says that the the termination of the Gehl contract is consistent with the company’s strategy in North America, which he says is “to focus resources and products on the further development of the Wacker Neuson brand for its unique and extensive combined product offering of compact equipment as well as light equipment.”
Barnard adds in a written statement: “This increased focus on this broad product range will enhance our ability to better support Wacker Neuson’s extensive North American distribution system.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views