W.R. Meadows launches redesigned Website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2011
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Website.
The Website has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. Meadows.
Some of the features include a live Twitter feed, so users can follow tweets as they happen, and links to their Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube pages.
The content contained on the Website prior to its relaunch is still available, including access to product data sheets, material safety data sheets, project profiles, and more.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views