W.R. Meadows launches redesigned Website
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 27, 2011
W.R. Meadows has launched its new construction company Website.
The Website has been redesigned to give it a more contemporary feel, including more project photos, a product spotlight for new products, and new social media features, according to W.R. Meadows.
Some of the features include a live Twitter feed, so users can follow tweets as they happen, and links to their Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube pages.
The content contained on the Website prior to its relaunch is still available, including access to product data sheets, material safety data sheets, project profiles, and more.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1274 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1014 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1013 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...823 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones527 Views