Vulcan Materials releasing earnings on Feb. 15
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 6, 2012
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. on Feb. 3 announced that it will release earnings after the close of business on Feb. 15, 2012 and host a conference call at 10 a.m. CST on Feb. 16, 2012.
To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 866-783-2138 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start.
The access code is 54805024. For international calls, dial 857-350-1597. The conference call will also be available on Vulcan’s website, www.vulcanmaterials.com.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the call through Feb. 23.
In the U.S. and Canada dial 888-286-8010 and for international calls, dial 617-801-6888. The access code to hear the recording is 61136046.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business363 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views