Vulcan Materials price target lowered by Citi Investment
Citi Investment Research is lowering its price target on Vulcan Materials Co. after the company missed earnings estimates, according to a report on Benzinga, a trading network. It lowered the price to $45 from $47, but kept a Buy rating, according to the report.
MORE FROM Economics
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding555 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable409 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views