Vulcan launches product calculator app
Brian Ethridge | August 19, 2014
Vulcan Materials has launched its product calculator app for Android phone, tablet and other Android devices. The app can be a useful tool to estimate the construction materials needed for various road projects.
The Vulcan Materials product calculator is free and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store today!
The app estimates needed quantities of different aggregate, asphalt and concrete products when the user enters length, width and thickness, and material properties such as density. To assist with calculations, menus are also available for selection of typical density values for different aggregate types.
In addition to the new Vulcan app, we encourage you to check out these three safety apps. Remember: you can never be too safe!
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views