Vulcan launches product calculator app
Brian Ethridge | August 19, 2014
Vulcan Materials has launched its product calculator app for Android phone, tablet and other Android devices. The app can be a useful tool to estimate the construction materials needed for various road projects.
The Vulcan Materials product calculator is free and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store today!
The app estimates needed quantities of different aggregate, asphalt and concrete products when the user enters length, width and thickness, and material properties such as density. To assist with calculations, menus are also available for selection of typical density values for different aggregate types.
In addition to the new Vulcan app, we encourage you to check out these three safety apps. Remember: you can never be too safe!
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views