VUEWorks sets User Conference for June 16-17
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 14, 2010
VUEWorks, Inc. will host its annual User Conference June 16-17, 2010 at the Highlander Inn, Manchester, New Hampshire.
The VUEWorks Conference brings together local government and utility customers and partners to network, share best practices, and advance their skills to fully embrace the power and functionality of the VUEWorks® Integrated GIS Asset and Work Order Management solution.
Highlights of the VUEWorks User Conference include the following:
Keynote by David Paine, President and CEO of VUEWorks on product vision and future plans.
Technical keynote by Rod Lovely, vice president of Product Management on new solutions for pavement management and integrating service request Web portal with VUEWorks.
Customer Best Practice discussions presentations for improving effectiveness and efficiency.
Hands-on workshops covering the following:
- New VUEWorks features.
- Work Order Management rediscovered.
- Facilities Management for pumping stations, treatment plants and vehicle fleets.
- Setting up Condition and Risk for advanced asset management analysis.
- Capital Improvement Planning and Budget Forecasting with VUEWorks.
- VUEWorks Reporting made easy.
- Partner Solutions Pavilion, featuring Gold Sponsors ESRI, InfraMetrix, and Qscend Technologies.
- Interactive customer roundtable discussions.
“Our User Conference is a celebration and acknowledgement to our customers that their input and success is vital to VUEWorks’ success,” said David Paine, VUEWorks’ President and CEO in a press statement. “This event is an opportunity for them to share their ideas with us for future VUEWorks product enhancements; network, share and compare information and tips between themselves; and learn how they can further extend the usefulness of VUEWorks
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views