VUEWorks sets User Conference for June 16-17
VUEWorks, Inc. will host its annual User Conference June 16-17, 2010 at the Highlander Inn, Manchester, New Hampshire.
The VUEWorks Conference brings together local government and utility customers and partners to network, share best practices, and advance their skills to fully embrace the power and functionality of the VUEWorks® Integrated GIS Asset and Work Order Management solution.
Highlights of the VUEWorks User Conference include the following:
Keynote by David Paine, President and CEO of VUEWorks on product vision and future plans.
Technical keynote by Rod Lovely, vice president of Product Management on new solutions for pavement management and integrating service request Web portal with VUEWorks.
Customer Best Practice discussions presentations for improving effectiveness and efficiency.
Hands-on workshops covering the following:
- New VUEWorks features.
- Work Order Management rediscovered.
- Facilities Management for pumping stations, treatment plants and vehicle fleets.
- Setting up Condition and Risk for advanced asset management analysis.
- Capital Improvement Planning and Budget Forecasting with VUEWorks.
- VUEWorks Reporting made easy.
- Partner Solutions Pavilion, featuring Gold Sponsors ESRI, InfraMetrix, and Qscend Technologies.
- Interactive customer roundtable discussions.
“Our User Conference is a celebration and acknowledgement to our customers that their input and success is vital to VUEWorks’ success,” said David Paine, VUEWorks’ President and CEO in a press statement. “This event is an opportunity for them to share their ideas with us for future VUEWorks product enhancements; network, share and compare information and tips between themselves; and learn how they can further extend the usefulness of VUEWorks
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding570 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable421 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future341 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views