VT Leeboy creates Blaw-Knox division, reveals distribution plans
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 26, 2010
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products.
The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models.
“We are looking forward to providing contractors and agencies with the traditional ownership experience that Blaw-Knox has historically provided,” Al Cleeland, Blaw-Knox division manager told Better Roads at the 2010 American Public Works Association (APWA) tradeshow in Boston in late August.
The machines will be unveiled in the first quarter of 2011 through Volvo Construction Equipment Roadbuilding distribution.
Further details will be available at www.blawknoxpaving.com, which is expected to be unveiled in October 2010. –Tina Grady Barbaccia
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving334 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice306 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness273 Views