VT Leeboy creates Blaw-Knox division, reveals distribution plans
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 26, 2010
Lincolnton, N.C.-based VT Leeboy has created a new business division known as Blaw-Knox Commercial Paving Products.
The new division has developed a product line in which it has collaborated with Volvo Construction Equipment on several products based on traditional Blaw-Knox models.
“We are looking forward to providing contractors and agencies with the traditional ownership experience that Blaw-Knox has historically provided,” Al Cleeland, Blaw-Knox division manager told Better Roads at the 2010 American Public Works Association (APWA) tradeshow in Boston in late August.
The machines will be unveiled in the first quarter of 2011 through Volvo Construction Equipment Roadbuilding distribution.
Further details will be available at www.blawknoxpaving.com, which is expected to be unveiled in October 2010. –Tina Grady Barbaccia
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views