Volvo’s Million Ton Guarantee offers support to 7000 Series pavers
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
Volvo Construction Equipment launched it Million Ton Guarantee at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
The after-purchase program provides manufacturer support to customers of registered 7000 Series asphalt pavers, offering support for the replacement of wear parts such as auger rebuild and conveyor rebuild parts for about five work seasons.
The name comes is derived from the company’s goal to provide optimal working condition to the paver over an approximate term of one million tons of asphalt laid.
More details about the program are available through Volvo dealers or at volvoce.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views