Volvo’s Million Ton Guarantee offers support to 7000 Series pavers
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
Volvo Construction Equipment launched it Million Ton Guarantee at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
The after-purchase program provides manufacturer support to customers of registered 7000 Series asphalt pavers, offering support for the replacement of wear parts such as auger rebuild and conveyor rebuild parts for about five work seasons.
The name comes is derived from the company’s goal to provide optimal working condition to the paver over an approximate term of one million tons of asphalt laid.
More details about the program are available through Volvo dealers or at volvoce.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts540 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers79 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views