Volvo’s Million Ton Guarantee offers support to 7000 Series pavers
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
Volvo Construction Equipment launched it Million Ton Guarantee at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
The after-purchase program provides manufacturer support to customers of registered 7000 Series asphalt pavers, offering support for the replacement of wear parts such as auger rebuild and conveyor rebuild parts for about five work seasons.
The name comes is derived from the company’s goal to provide optimal working condition to the paver over an approximate term of one million tons of asphalt laid.
More details about the program are available through Volvo dealers or at volvoce.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse595 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views