Volvo’s Million Ton Guarantee offers support to 7000 Series pavers
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
Volvo Construction Equipment launched it Million Ton Guarantee at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
The after-purchase program provides manufacturer support to customers of registered 7000 Series asphalt pavers, offering support for the replacement of wear parts such as auger rebuild and conveyor rebuild parts for about five work seasons.
The name comes is derived from the company’s goal to provide optimal working condition to the paver over an approximate term of one million tons of asphalt laid.
More details about the program are available through Volvo dealers or at volvoce.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1995 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views