Volvo’s Million Ton Guarantee offers support to 7000 Series pavers
Amanda Bayhi | March 31, 2014
Volvo Construction Equipment launched it Million Ton Guarantee at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014.
The after-purchase program provides manufacturer support to customers of registered 7000 Series asphalt pavers, offering support for the replacement of wear parts such as auger rebuild and conveyor rebuild parts for about five work seasons.
The name comes is derived from the company’s goal to provide optimal working condition to the paver over an approximate term of one million tons of asphalt laid.
More details about the program are available through Volvo dealers or at volvoce.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party357 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views