Volvo Trucks promotes Ron Hubers to president of North American sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 19, 2011
Volvo Trucks on Dec. 19 named Ron Huibers as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012.
In this role, Huibers will be responsible for all of the company’s commercial activities in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Huibers has been with the Volvo Group for more than 15 years, and served most recently as senior vice president of sales and marketing for Volvo Trucks in North America. He will continue to be based at the company’s headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Huibers will continue to report to Dennis Slagle, who as part of a recently announced reorganization has been promoted to Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. In this position, Slagle will oversee the commercial activities of all the Volvo Group’s truck brands in North and South America.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views