Volvo Trucks North America names three executives to new posts
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 15, 2010
Volvo has named the following three executives to new commercial positions for Volvo Trucks North America, effective April 1:
- Ron Huibers has been named senior vice president – sales and marketing, reporting to President & CEO Denny Slagle. Huibers has been with the Volvo Group for 15 years, and has served in a number of senior management positions in sales, domestic and international distribution, business development/strategy, and financial services. He served most recently as senior vice president of international operations for Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Scott Kress has been named vice president – sales, reporting to Ron Huibers. Kress has more than 30 years of industry experience with several original equipment manufacturers, many of which have been spent working with major North American trucking fleets. He joined Volvo Trucks North America in 2002 and served most recently as senior vice president – sales and marketing.
- Russ Tedder has been named senior vice president – truck remarketing, reporting to President and CEO Denny Slagle. Tedder has more than 30 years of industry experience, working on both the OEM and carrier sides of the business. He joined Volvo Trucks North America in 1986, and served most recently as vice president – fleet sales.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views