Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg president of North American sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 10, 2012
Volvo Trucks appointed Göran Nyberg as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Oct. 1, 2012.
Nyberg will be responsible Volvo brand’s commercial truck activities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Nyberg has more than 20 years of industry experience and has been with the Volvo Group since 2003. He has served in several senior management, distribution and sales positions around the world, and was most recently the managing director for Volvo Group UK Limited, the Volvo Trucks sales & marketing division in the United Kingdom.
Nyberg will be based at the company’s North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
Nyberg will report to Dennis Slagle, Volvo Group executive vice president for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. He succeeds Ron Huibers, who was recently appointed president of Volvo Penta Americas.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse477 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views