Volvo Trucks names Billings VP of U.S. Dealer Sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 6, 2011
Volvo Trucks has named Terry Billings vice president of U.S. Dealer Sales
In his new role, Billings will lead an intensified focus on sales through the Volvo dealer network.
“Terry has held a number of management positions in sales and dealer development during his 27 year career with us, most recently serving as director of commercial management,” said Ron Huibers, Volvo Trucks senior vice president, sales and marketing. “He brings valuable insight and experience with the Volvo dealer network and customers to his new role.”
Billings will remain at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving276 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views