Volvo Trucks names Billings VP of U.S. Dealer Sales
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 6, 2011
Volvo Trucks has named Terry Billings vice president of U.S. Dealer Sales
In his new role, Billings will lead an intensified focus on sales through the Volvo dealer network.
“Terry has held a number of management positions in sales and dealer development during his 27 year career with us, most recently serving as director of commercial management,” said Ron Huibers, Volvo Trucks senior vice president, sales and marketing. “He brings valuable insight and experience with the Volvo dealer network and customers to his new role.”
Billings will remain at Volvo Trucks’ North American headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier272 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker257 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges117 Views