Volvo sales surge in 2011
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2012
Volvo Trucks in 2011 recorded the North American heavy-duty truck industry’s largest market share gain of the year, based on retail sales data compiled by WardsAuto Group.
Volvo also hit a company record market share of 12.1 percent of the combined United States and Canadian retail market, and reached record penetration levels for its engines and I-Shift automated manual transmission.
Volvo Trucks’ retail market share in the U.S. jumped nearly three points and retail sales nearly doubled over 2010. For the combined U.S. and Canadian market, the company’s 12.1 perce
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views