Volvo Rents names Matt Tavianini VP of sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 23, 2011
Volvo Rents has hired Matt Tavianini as vice president of sales and marketing.
Tavianini, an 18-year veteran of the rental industry, will be responsible for implementing formal programs, systems and processes to align and integrate the company’s sales and marketing functions.
Tavianini began his career as a branch manager with Hertz Equipment Rental, before joining Volvo Rents in 2006 as the Mid-Atlantic district manager. Most recently, he served as a regional sales manager.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes270 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers130 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views