Volvo Rents names Matt Tavianini VP of sales and marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 23, 2011
Volvo Rents has hired Matt Tavianini as vice president of sales and marketing.
Tavianini, an 18-year veteran of the rental industry, will be responsible for implementing formal programs, systems and processes to align and integrate the company’s sales and marketing functions.
Tavianini began his career as a branch manager with Hertz Equipment Rental, before joining Volvo Rents in 2006 as the Mid-Atlantic district manager. Most recently, he served as a regional sales manager.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views