Volvo Rents expands in Ohio
Equipment World Staff | August 13, 2012
Volvo Rents has opened a rental center in Cleveland, Ohio, located at 16000 Brookpark Road.
The store is Volvo Rents’ fifth in the state; the other Ohio Volvo Rents are located in Columbus, Dayton, Hamilton and Zanesville. The Cleveland Volvo Rents services the Cleveland Metropolitan area, including Shaker Heights, Painesville, Lorain, Strongsville and Elyria, among others.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
The Cleveland store is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., with 24-hour service available every day of the week.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series879 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks236 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views