Volvo Rents expands in California
Equipment World Staff | October 1, 2012
This is Volvo Rents’ sixth Californian acquisition since the beginning of the year, bringing the company’s statewide presence to 13 rental centers.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Store hours are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the company offers 24-hour service every day of the week.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views