Volvo Rents expands in California
Equipment World Staff | October 1, 2012
This is Volvo Rents’ sixth Californian acquisition since the beginning of the year, bringing the company’s statewide presence to 13 rental centers.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Store hours are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the company offers 24-hour service every day of the week.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views