Volvo Rents expands in California
Equipment World Staff | October 1, 2012
This is Volvo Rents’ sixth Californian acquisition since the beginning of the year, bringing the company’s statewide presence to 13 rental centers.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Store hours are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the company offers 24-hour service every day of the week.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views