Volvo Rents expands in California
Equipment World Staff | October 1, 2012
This is Volvo Rents’ sixth Californian acquisition since the beginning of the year, bringing the company’s statewide presence to 13 rental centers.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Store hours are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the company offers 24-hour service every day of the week.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views