Volvo Rents expands in California
Equipment World Staff | October 1, 2012
This is Volvo Rents’ sixth Californian acquisition since the beginning of the year, bringing the company’s statewide presence to 13 rental centers.
In addition to Volvo Rents’ line of Volvo compact equipment, the rental center carries equipment and tools for the construction, commercial, industrial and homeowner markets. The focus is on daily, weekly and monthly rentals.
Store hours are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the company offers 24-hour service every day of the week.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes503 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up346 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control272 Views