Volvo Rents acquires Camrus Development in Texas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 1, 2012
Construction equipment provider Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development Inc., a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker.
Volvo Rents currently has 11 rental centers open and operating throughout Texas and continues to anchor itself as a leader in a nationwide construction recovery recently forecasted by economists at IHS Global Insight.
According to IHS stats, Texas will be a leader in the recovery with the second most construction dollars spent from 2011-2016 and third largest gain in yearly spending dollars.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views