Volvo Rents acquires Camrus Development in Texas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 1, 2012
Construction equipment provider Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development Inc., a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker.
Volvo Rents currently has 11 rental centers open and operating throughout Texas and continues to anchor itself as a leader in a nationwide construction recovery recently forecasted by economists at IHS Global Insight.
According to IHS stats, Texas will be a leader in the recovery with the second most construction dollars spent from 2011-2016 and third largest gain in yearly spending dollars.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views