Volvo Rents acquires Camrus Development in Texas
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 1, 2012
Construction equipment provider Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development Inc., a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker.
Volvo Rents currently has 11 rental centers open and operating throughout Texas and continues to anchor itself as a leader in a nationwide construction recovery recently forecasted by economists at IHS Global Insight.
According to IHS stats, Texas will be a leader in the recovery with the second most construction dollars spent from 2011-2016 and third largest gain in yearly spending dollars.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views