Volvo Rents acquires Camrus Development in Texas
Construction equipment provider Volvo Rents has acquired Camrus Development Inc., a single-location construction equipment rental company based in Bryan, Texas, and previously owned by Volvo Rents franchisee Martin Walker.
Volvo Rents currently has 11 rental centers open and operating throughout Texas and continues to anchor itself as a leader in a nationwide construction recovery recently forecasted by economists at IHS Global Insight.
According to IHS stats, Texas will be a leader in the recovery with the second most construction dollars spent from 2011-2016 and third largest gain in yearly spending dollars.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects660 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)356 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views