Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2011
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the U.S.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations, credit, collections and retail origination functions, wholesale financing and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the U.S.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views