Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2011
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the U.S.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations, credit, collections and retail origination functions, wholesale financing and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the U.S.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views