Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2011
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the U.S.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations, credit, collections and retail origination functions, wholesale financing and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the U.S.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views