Volvo Financial Services promotes Tom Guse to president of U.S. operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2011
Volvo Financial Services Region the Americas has promoted Tom Guse to president of Volvo Financial Services for operations in the U.S.
In this position, Guse will have responsibility for both the truck and construction financial services organizations, credit, collections and retail origination functions, wholesale financing and several staff functions, including finance and human resources.
Guse has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2007 and has more than 25 years in captive finance company experience. His prior assignment was Vice President of Truck Financial Services, with responsibility for truck finance sales in the U.S.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views