Volvo Financial Services names new VP, U.S. Truck Financial Services
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Volvo Financial Services announced that Stephen Yonce has been promoted to vice president of Truck Financial Services for the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. In this leadership role, Yonce will have responsibility for the truck financial services sales team and become a member of the U.S. executive team.
Yonce has been with Volvo Financial Services since 1997 and promoted to roles with increasing responsibility in both sales and operations throughout his tenure. Yonce will report to Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services.
Volvo Financial Services is the finance arm of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading providers of commercial transport solutions. The company provides financial services for the truck, construction equipment, bus, aerospace and marine industries
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views