Volvo Financial Services names new VP, U.S. Truck Financial Services
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Volvo Financial Services announced that Stephen Yonce has been promoted to vice president of Truck Financial Services for the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. In this leadership role, Yonce will have responsibility for the truck financial services sales team and become a member of the U.S. executive team.
Yonce has been with Volvo Financial Services since 1997 and promoted to roles with increasing responsibility in both sales and operations throughout his tenure. Yonce will report to Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services.
Volvo Financial Services is the finance arm of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading providers of commercial transport solutions. The company provides financial services for the truck, construction equipment, bus, aerospace and marine industries
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views