Volvo Financial Services names new VP of U.S. retail operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 8, 2011
Volvo Financial Services, the finance arm of the equipment manufacturer The Volvo Group, has named Nicholas Rocco as vice president of retail operations for the United States division, effective Aug. 8.
In this senior management role, Rocco will have responsibility for both the truck and construction retail operations in the United States, including credit and collections functions.
Rocco was formerly president of Brea, Calif.-based Edson Financial, Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience in the transportation and construction industries. Prior to Edson, Rocco held a variety of positions with Orix Financial Services including credit manager, branch manager and division manager.
“His broad financial services background has prepared him well for this opportunity with Volvo Financial Services,” said Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. Rocco will relocate to Greensboro, NC., and will become a member of the senior management team reporting directly to Guse.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views