Volvo Financial Services names new VP of U.S. retail operations
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 8, 2011
Volvo Financial Services, the finance arm of the equipment manufacturer The Volvo Group, has named Nicholas Rocco as vice president of retail operations for the United States division, effective Aug. 8.
In this senior management role, Rocco will have responsibility for both the truck and construction retail operations in the United States, including credit and collections functions.
Rocco was formerly president of Brea, Calif.-based Edson Financial, Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience in the transportation and construction industries. Prior to Edson, Rocco held a variety of positions with Orix Financial Services including credit manager, branch manager and division manager.
“His broad financial services background has prepared him well for this opportunity with Volvo Financial Services,” said Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. Rocco will relocate to Greensboro, NC., and will become a member of the senior management team reporting directly to Guse.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views